|Price:||2,475 € from / per week|
|Location:||San Pedro de Alcantara|
Villa Turrion is a luxurious villa in Spain, on the “Costa del Sol” (Málaga), in the “Marbella” – “San Pedro de Alcántara” area at only 4 minutes walk from the beach (300 meters) and 7 minutes walk from the center of the village (600 meters). The villa has 385 squared meters approximately constructed in total on a plot of land 1.000 squared meters, enjoying more than 600 squared meters of garden areas. The villa is situated at only 3 minutes by car from the famous “Puerto Banús” (3 km).
The villa offers, 5 bedrooms with 5 en-suite bathrooms of which 4 of them have independent dressing rooms, as well as, library room, Main lounge and dinning area, chill-out area, bar area, kitchen, private swimming pool, garden and BBQ area, heated and covered pool, swings and slide and much more “
“Puerto Banús” is a seaport in which the most famous yatchts moor, where you can also sunbathe in one of its adjacent beaches, shop in the most exclusive boutiques or dine in a wide variety of restaurants, as well as having a drink in a nice bar or in fashionable bars and discotheques.
The Villa is situated in a privileged area at the end of a beautiful avenue with gardens and fountains, only four minutes’ walk from the beach (400 meters) and the promenade, where you can enjoy a lovely walk, have a drink or dine in one of its restaurants along the mentioned promenade enjoying sea views
The villa is only a few minutes from the best Golf courses of the “Costa del Sol”, since we are also known as the “Costa del Golf”, offering 18 golf courses in Marbella area and a total of 32 golf courses in Malaga province.
- The exterior areas of Villa TURRION have grass and the paths and swimming pool surroundings are paved with non-slippery cream marble. We are able to highlight various important points, which are detailed as follows:
- SWIMMING-POOL: Offers dimensions of 8 x 4 meters, the minimum depth is 1’10cm and the maximum depth is 1’80. As stated for your security and well being, the surroundings of the pool area have been paved with non-slippery cream marble and we have provided the pool with a life saving ring.
- HEATED & COVERED SWIMMING POOL: In our continuous aim in offering our guests the maximum comfort, we have installed a telescopic cover for the swimming pool size 11 x 7 meters, therefore, offering a covered area of 30 square meters.
- The swimming pool can be covered or uncovered to your choice. The option of covering the swimming pool is very convenient during the months of the year in which temperatures drop. The temperature of the swimming pool can be graduated to your desire. The covered area and the large space it offers, is ideal to enjoy a drink in one of the chairs available, while others are enjoying a swim indistinctly of the outside weather conditions. Equally, you are able to enjoy a night swim as the swimming pool can be lit at night, as well as the outside pool area.
- During the summer the cover is completely folded back, for which it does not interferes with the space available to enjoy the swimming pool or garden areas.
- BBQ: The large BBQ is brick build with a rounded shape, offering two sitting areas with capacity for 10 persons, decorated with cushions and parasol. It also offers a central round area of 1’20cm of diameter, which can be used as a table. The BBQ is made of wrought iron, offering two different kinds of grills, with an elevator to control the cooking of food and it works with coal. In order to provide the BBQ area with shade, we have installed a parasol, although you may also find a large peach tree, which not only offers shade, but also beautifies this area.
- OUTDOOR PORCH: Next to the BBQ area, you may find an outdoor porch, offering a teakwood table, size 1’80cm., with six positionable armchairs and cushions of 6 cm of thickness, as well as a tennis table and a pergola with wooden beams and a sunshade which can be regulated to the length you desire, to control de amount of sun you wish to enjoy.
- CHILDREN’S AREA: On one side of the garden, next to the barbecue and easily viewed from the dining area, you can find the children’s play area. This is an area of grass, where we have installed a slide and swings for the enjoyment of the small ones of the family.
- EXTERIOR SHOWER: Thinking of your comfort, we have installed next to the swimming pool an exterior shower, which offers hot and cold water, indispensable for the use of the swimming pool and ideal to refresh yourself at any time.
- GARDEN AREA: Villa TURRION, offers a large area of grass next to the swimming pool, where you will be able to sunbathe on the sun beds or relax under the shade of a large Benjamin Ficus tree.
- POND: Harmonizing with the relaxation environment of Villa TURRION and adding a touch of tropical style, you can find a pond in the garden, surrounded by plants, offering fountain and lights for the evening.
- MAIN LOUNGE
- The main lounge of Villa TURRION, offers a pleasant and comfortable sitting area with 3 large designable sofas in ivory leather, being able to sit up to 10 persons, surroundings a glass table with marble stand in front of the fireplace.
- The lounge also offers a 42” plasma television, three satellites, with more than 200 channels in various languages, TDT and DVD, for which the villa offers you a large collection of 200 films and a music set with a 3 CD charger. Air conditioning (hot & cold air) is also offered at this main lounge.
- DINING AREA
- The dining area is the master area of Villa TURRION. Dividing the main lounge from the dining area you can find an arch with arabesque style made in brick, this dining area offers a total of 45 square meters.
- En el encontramos una mesa con pie de mármol emperador y tapa de cristal de 1´80 m. x 2´40 m. rodeada con sillones de piel en color marfil y chocolate, igualmente, dispone de una zona de bar y lectura con vistas al lago del jardín y zona de césped y piscina.
- In this area we can find a large dining table with glass top size 1’80cm x 2’40 cm and marble stands, surrounded by leather armchairs in ivory and chocolate colors, equally, if offers a bar and reading area with views to the pond, garden and swimming pool.
- The sliding doors of the dining area are PVC elevators, designed for your security and comfort, as they open up completely to integrate the garden to the dining area, for which it provides you with a sensation of relaxation and spaciousness. The dining area offers its own air conditioning unit (hot & cold air) and from all the dining area you are able to enjoy views to the pond, swings and slide, garden, barbecue and swimming pool.
- El comedor dispone de un artístico techo de cañas de bambú soportadas por unas preciosas columnas y vigas de madera labrada donde encontraran cinco tipos de iluminación diferentes con regulador de intensidad para tener el ambiente que se desee en cada momento.
- The dining ceiling has artistic bamboo canes, sustained by lovely columns and wooden beams and at which area the lights have been installed to provide you with many different atmospheres.
- From the library lounge of Villa TURRION, you can access the 3 bedrooms situated on the ground floor. The Library Lounge was designed for your relax, since it is away from the swimming pool and offers a large library with more than 400 books, encyclopedia, comics, travel guides, maps and children’s books. Equally, it offers table games for children and adults which will help to delight your stay, as well as PlayStation 1 and games for the same.
- The collection of 200 DVD films, are situated in a showcase in the Library lounge, very visible and easily accessed. Our film collection counts with films for all ages, delighting from the oldest to the youngest. Equally, you will find a CD collection of classical music with masterpieces such as Mozart, Haydn, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Schubert, Mendelssohn, Chopin, Chaikousky among others.
- The library lounge offers you two designer sofas in ivory leather of 2 meters long each, central coffee table, situated in front of the fireplace. It also offers television, DVD and air conditioning (hot & cold air).
- For your comfort, Villa TURRION, offers a land line telephone, from which you may proceed with national call free of charge, as well as wireless internet ADSL which works from any point of the villa.
- Next to the dining area you can find the kitchen of the villa with a total of 24 square meters. The kitchen offers a large working area, which provides, ceramic hop with 4 rings, gas hob with 3 rings, electric grill, full size electric oven, microwave, deep-fat fryer. Also available are; dishwasher, washing-machine, 2 large fridge freezer’s coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and other small electrical appliances to make guests fell more at home, as well as a wide selection of bottles of all kind of alcohol.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with tableware, cutlery, coffee set, coffee mugs, different kind of glasses etc, sufficient for the amount of people staying at the villa.
- At the end of the kitchen there is a lovely octagonal table with armchairs, from which you may enjoy views to the garden, swimming-pool and barbecue areas, ideal to have breakfast enjoying the birds singing as the only noise of the surrounding.
- The kitchen also offers its air conditioning unit (hot and cold air).
- The first floor of the villa is dedicated exclusively for the Main Master Bedroom, Main Master Bathroom and Main Master Dressing room, as well as 2 terraces.
- The Main Master bedroom is decorated in a Chinese style, (size 52 squared meters of which 12 squared meters belong to the en-suite bathroom) offering a King size bed (150 x 190 cm) and sitting area, flat screen 37 “ TV, independent satellite, TDT and music sistem, a large French window leading to the main terrace with views of all the garden, BBQ area and swimming pool area.
- Another window of this bedroom, provides you a view from the inside entrance of the villa. Both the French window and small window offer blinds.
- EXTRA BEDS: We are also able to add 2 extra single beds if the same where needed to this Main Master Bedroom.
- MAIN MASTER DRESSING ROOM: The Main Master bedroom offers its independent walk-in dressing room with safe.
- The Master bedroom, offers you Air conditioning unit (hot & cold air)
- BATHROOM OF MAIN MASTER BEDROOM:
- As the rest of the bedrooms of the villa, the master bedrooms has en-suite bathroom, all in marble including the shower and the washing basin top, offering, two washing basins, big mirror and small magnifying mirror, independent bath, size 180cm and large shower, as well as a separate area for the bidet and toilet.
- The bathroom also offers a large cupboard to keep your personal belongings.
- This bathroom is well ventilated, offering two PVC Windows, one in the main bathroom and another in the toilet area.
- Wall heater is also provided in this bathroom for the winter if needed, as well as a hair dryer.
- MASTER BEDROOM on GROUND FLOOR / THAILANDESE ROOM:
- On the ground floor and accessed from the Library-lounge, you can find the Second Master Bedroom, decorated in a Thailandese Style (size 32 squared meters of which 8‟5 squared meters belong to the en-sute bathroom), offering a Super King size bed (1‟80cm x 2‟00cm), 2 bedside tables, large 3 door wardrobe, 2 armchairs with table, as well as flat screen 37” TV, independent satellite, TDT, music system, safe and air conditioning Hot and Cold air. This bedroom has large French doors in PVC and security blind which give way to a “Bhuda Patio” and an alley that leads to the swimming pool and garden area.
- EXTRA BEDS : We are also able to add 1 or 2 extra single beds („90cm x 1‟90cm) if the same where needed to this Main Master Bedroom on ground floor.
- BHUDA PATIO:
- As stated, the Master Bedroom on ground floor, offers an independent and private BHUDA Patio, offering; non slippery marble, 2 chairs and table and Bhuda fountain which offers water and light feature. From the mentioned patio you may access directly to the pool and garden area, although we have inserted a PVC French door to provide privacy.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM:
- This Master Bedroom, also offers its own bathroom, decorated in cream marble, offering 2 designer washing basins in marble, walk in shower (1‟00 x 1‟00 cm), toilet and bidet. Well ventilated by a large PVC window with blind which opens to your private Bhuda Patio. This bathroom also offers heating for winter and hair dryer.
- Also on the ground floor and accessed from the library-lounge, you can find one of the twin bedrooms decorated in an Indian Style, (size 25‟50 squared meterssof which 5‟5 squared meters belong to the en-sute bathroom) with silver and dark pearl colors and ceramic floor, offering twin beds size „90 x 2‟00cm, these beds can be attached together by a zip to make a Super King size bed, size 1‟80 x 200 cm, please request your choice, as well as requesting your choice of duvet covers or blankets.
- This Silver bedroom also offers a large PVC window with blind, side board, flat screen 32” TV, independent satellite, TDT, music system and safe, as well as, air conditioning hot or cold air.
- DRESSING ROOM :
- The Indian bedroom also offers an independent dressing room with a 4 door wardrobe and mirrors.
- From this mentioned dressing room you access the en-suite bathroom of this bedroom.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM :
- As the other bedrooms, it offers en-suite bathroom, accessed from the dressing room, decorated in white Italian marble and black granit, offering washing basin, walk in shower (1‟00 x ‟90), bidet and toilet, wall heater, hair dryer, extractor fan and ceiling window.
- This is the third bedroom on the ground floor also accessed from the library-lounge, it is decorated in an Egyptian Style, (size 21‟50 squared meters of which 6‟40 squared meters belong to the en-suite bathroom) offering twin beds, size 90 x 190cm, these beds can be attached together by a zip to make a Super King size bed, size 1‟80 x 1‟90”, please request your choice, as well as requesting your choice of duvet covers or blankets, you can also find in this bedroom; a window in PVC with blind, flat screen 26” TV, independent satellite, TDT, music system and safe, as well as air conditioning unit (hot & cold air).
- DRESSING ROOM of EGYPTIAN BEDROOM:
- This bedroom also offers an independent dressing room, with a large 4 door wardrobe and mirrors, which gives way to the en-suite bathroom of this room.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM :
- As the other bedrooms it offers en-suite bathroom, with designer washing basin in wood and stainless steel and cupboard to keep your personal belongings, bath size 180cm, bidet and toilet, wall heater, hair dryer and PVC window. The bath has been equipped with a fixed security glass to use the bath as a shower if desired
- In the garden and situated next to the pool, you can find the Apartment-anex, decorated in an African Style (size 23 squared meters of which 4‟5 squared meters belong to the en-suite bathroom) which offers complete privacy and independence.
- This apartment anex, offers twin beds size 90 x 190cm, these beds can be attached together by a zip to make a Super king size bed, size 1‟80 x 1‟90”, please request your choice, as well as requesting your choice of duvet covers or blankets, four door wardrobe, window in PVC with blind, air conditioning unit (hot & cold air), 26” TV, DVD player, independent satellite, TDT, music system and safe, as well as, dressing table and large mirror. Decorated with bamboo furniture.
- EXTRA BED: We are also able to add an extra single bed to this bedroom if the same was needed.
- BEDROOM LOOCKS: All the bedrooms of the villa, including the Annex have a lock on the door for which the mentioned can be locked up with key is you wished.
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM :
- The shower room of the apartment-anex, offers a washing basin with cupboard to keep your personal belongings, shower unit and toilet. Well ventilated with PVC window and decorated in soft blue and white, also offers a hair.
|JANUARY & FEBRUARY||3.500 €|
|NOVEMBER Y DECEMBER||3.500 €|
- This villa has included in the price, Cleaning service.
- The standard accommodation of the villa is for 10 persons, but exceptionally, it can hold up to a maximum of 14 persons.
- For a booking we require between 30% and 50% depending on the time of arrival to the villa and the amount of the reservation. The remaining amount is to be agreed between both parties.
- The cost for extra single beds would amount to 250.-/per week / per bed.
- Heated pool is the same remains covered amounts to 300.-€ / week, if you wish the pool heated but NOT covered, we add an extra charge of 50.-€ to the already amount stated.
- The Entries take place at 16:00 hours or later and the Departures no later than 10:00 am, although you shall be able to leave your luggage before and after the times stated.
- We request a "Security Deposit" amounting to 1.000.-€ which should be paid on arrival to the property and which shall be handed back on departure if the villa is left accordingly.
- VAT included
- VILLA TURRION Is a unique villa with walk-in telescopic cover, which covers all the swimming pool area and in which you have a relaxing area to accommodate sun lounges. Therefore, the swimming pool, may be used in winter even if it is raining and windy. For the summer period or if we have good weather, the telescopic cover can be taken back, leaving the swimming pool completely open. The swimming pool can be covered or uncovered to guest’s choice.
- Heated swimming-pool.
- Air conditioning, (Hot & Cold Air).
- All bathrooms have been equipped with hot air heaters, installed on the wall.
- Hair Dryers in every bathroom.
- Safety box installed in every bedroom.
- Two separate lounges, prepared for adults and children.
- Fireplace in both lounges.
- Three satellite systems with more than 200 channels in all languages.
- Flat screen Televisions in every bedroom of the villa all offering satellite.
- A collection of over 200 DVD’s.
- Library, offering books, maps, encyclopedias and comic’s in several languages.
- Playstation 1 with games.
- Internet ADSL Wifi.
- Music system in every bedroom, prepared to accept CD’s, USB and memory cards.
- Tennis Table, Swings & Slide.
- Travel Cot.
- Children’s High Chair.
- Bed side baby sitter (Machine).
- Exterior games, such as badminton, swimming pool inflatables, etc…
- Table games such as Chess, cards, etc…
- Daily swimming pool cleaning.
- Cleaning and maintenance of garden and exterior areas.
- Cleaning of the villa before your arrival.
- Change of sheets and towels once a week (Saturdays).
- Change of swimming-pool towels once a week (Saturdays).
- Choice of blankets or duvet covers.
- Choice of single or Super King size beds where available.
- Extra pillows.
- For your security the villa has been equipped with: Fire extinguishers (for fires A, B & C) and a CO2 Fire extinguisher for kitchen use, smoke detectors in every area, carbon monoxide detector in kitchen, life saving ring for swimming-pool area, signage and information for your security and useful telephone numbers list provided.
- SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Cleaning lady by hours (12.-€/hour).
- Baby Sitter (12.-€/ hour).
- Catering (Please request price).
- Airport Transfers. (Please request price).
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning service.
- Air Conditioning Hot & Cold Air, (with independent meter). Please request further information.
- Swimming-Pool heating 250.-€/week.
- POSTED COMMENTS ON TRIPADVISOR
- Navidades (26/12/13 al 02/01/14)
- Jens Pran
- Great vacation
- We where three families, plus our grandma, that had a week of vacation. We celebrated a 50 year burthday, hence it was important with a house with good common space for meals and so on. We had kids spread in the ages from 2 to 17, and we selected and enjoined the house for the varity of activities, from the pool, through Ping Ping bord, wifi, games and biljard.
- The house gave us a posibility for all of us to be under the same roof and hold us entertained until we all where ready to get out on our daily exercusions in San Pedro and Pourto Banus areas. We enjoy climbing, diving, bicycles, resturants, nice beaches and many more.
- Septiembre 2013 (29/09 al 06/10)
- Beatriz Torres
- La mejor estancia de nuestra vida
- Deseo dejar constancia de nuestra opinión y compartir con quien quiera leer esta reseña, nuestra experiencia de las vacaciones que hemos pasado en Septiembre en Villa Turrión.
- Una preciosa casa en San Pédro de Alcántara, a 5 minutos de Marbella y Puerto Banús y su zona comercial....
- El paseo que nos lleva a la playa más cercana es una preciosa avenida con arboleda.
- La playa es muy cómoda, con chiringuitos a elegir para tomarse algo.
- El recibimiento a la llegada es de lo más exquisito. La sra. Lee Franchesca y Rafael nos esperaban para conducirnos hasta la casa. En el trayecto nos fueron indicando la ubicación de diversos establecimientos como supermercados, locales de moda donde tomar una copa, restaurantes para salir a comer o cenar, etc...Todo muy cercano.
- Una vez en la casa, nos enseñaron todas las habitaciones, cada una decorada con referencia a un pais: Egipto, China, India, Thailandia y la que a mi particularmente me encantó forma parte de un apartamento anexo a la casa e independiente, decorada como si estuviéramos en Africa. En resumen, una diversidad temática.
- Después de ver toda al casa tranquilamente, explicándonos el funcionamiento de todo, nos invitaron a un vino y se ofrecieron para cualquier cosa más que necesitásemos saber, pero ya cabía poco lugar para el desconocimiento.
- Las instalaciones son impresionantes: el jardín, la zona de barbacoa, la cama balinesa junto a la piscina, una piscina climatizada con cubierta telescópica para bañarte sin preocuparte del tiempo exterior, ni tan siquiera de abrir y cerrar la cubierta cada día, todo es facilitado por la propiedad. El jardín, siempre perfecto en manos de Alex, un jardinero simpático y servicial. Y lo mejor.....la zona infantil, los niños no querían salir de la casa: castillo de madera con toboganes, etc..
- Para los mayores, una sala de billar, sala de lectura con gran surtido de libros y mucho más...., todo lo necesario para unas vacaciones de ensueño.
- La realidad supera las fotos. No hay detalle que decepcione y el seguimiento por parte de los propietarios no deja lugar a imprevistos.
- Septiembre 2013 (22/09 al 29/10)
- Jackie MacKenzie
- “Fantastic villa”
- This was a really fantastic villa for a family holiday. We travelled with 3 young children who all loved the climbing frame, slide etc. older members enjoyed countless games of pool and table tennis. The villa is in a great location - easy walk to beach and restaurants and the owner could not have been more helpful. As soon as we reported something broken( switch on the washing machine ) it was fixed immediately. The villa is extremely well equipped and the gardener appeared every morning to tidy up the garden keeping everything looking just as it had on the day we arrived. Can't wait to return!
- Octubre 2012
- “Absolutely wonderful!”
- This house has everything you need! Great kitchen with all the supplies needed! Plenty of rooms, and space to relax. A very popular pooltable!! Great beds, aircondition, blinds (the bedrooms get totaly dark), bathrooms were great, easy access Wifi, wonderful garden and a great barbeque! The pool is wonderful! We paid extra to get it heated, so they covered it up. When the weather promited they came every morning and uncovered it! It´s more than enough sunbeds (they are all stacked up in the garage), chairs etc. The only thing if I should comment on anything, is that it was difficult to get the towels dry when washing them, as there is no tumbledryer. The location could not get better! Walking distanse to beach, San Pedro, even Puerto Banus (40 minutes). Lee Franchesca Turrion is wonderful! She will help you with everything! And the information you get before arrival, includes all you need to know! Very professional! The pictures do not lie - it´s just as wonderful as it looks! We highly recomend this property!!!
- Agosto 2012
- “Fantastic Villa with great facilities”
- We've just returned from a week stay at the villa with family and friends. The villa was amazing, very spacious, clean and with great facilities. The pool and garden area were lovely and maintained daily by the friendly gardener Alex! We could not fault the villa and the owner was very helpful and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
- Junio 2012
- Mollsell( Northamptonshire)
- “An outstanding property, close to the beach, with excellent service from the owner.”
- We have now stayed in 2 properties owned by Lee Franchesca Turrion. I can not speak highly enough of both Villas. We purposely chose another owned by Lee as we knew that it would be to her usual high standard. Villa Turrion has everything anyone could wish for - excellent facilities, privacy, a delightful short walk to the beach, and an outstanding welcome from Lee Franchesca, who is just at the end of the phone while you are there to help and to advise with any questions you may have. As we did not know the area, Lee was so helpful in suggesting delightful restaurants etc which we would never have found ourselves. She even went that extra mile to ring the restaurants herself to book us a table - which was helpful as we don't speak much Spanish! Alex, the gardener/handyman keeps the garden and the property immaculate, and will quickly act upon anything that is not right. The pool was serviced, and paths swept, every day. The service from both Lee and Alex is so reassuring. The location is excellent. A 500m walk down a stunning tree lined avenue took us to a beautiful beach with plenty of little cafe/restaurants. The promenade was wonderful, and if you wish to go for a walk one day, the promenade will take you all the way to Puerto Banus. To get you to the wide selection of shops, you just walk into the old part of San Pedro, or, for those less active, if you have transport, you can take the car. The local supermarket, with a wide choice of food, has free underground parking. When we arrived, there were the basics waiting for us - toilet paper and things needed for washing up. The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, crockery and cutlery, and a wide selection of frying pans, saucepans and even a wok. The two fridge/freezers made storage easy. There was even quite a bit of drink in the cupboard left over from previous guests! As far as facilities are concerned.................where do I start! Everything that is mentioned in the descriptions of the Villa is there, and exceeded our expectations. It is very difficult to find a Villa which has excellent facilities in all 5 bedrooms - well, Villa Turrion has it. The first floor master bedroom is outstanding. The attached dressing room has enough storage space for everyone in the Villa, and yet every other bedroom has very good storage space also. The bathrooms are spacious, with excellent showers. The finishing touch to the master bedroom upstairs is the balcony, from which you can see miles in every direction - right over to the stunning mountains. The marble floors throughout the Villa were spotless, as was everything. The thing that all our group particularly liked about the Villa was the dining area, which is so comfortable and airy that we ended up sitting there quite a bit of the time, looking onto the pool. It is hard to describe why it is so special, but the main advantage is that the large glass frontage into the garden can slide completely open, so that, although you are inside, you are actually sitting al fresco by a bubbling little pool looking onto the swimming pool. The dining chairs are extremely comfortable padded armchairs. I really can't describe how lovely it was sitting round the huge glass table in the fresh air, protected from the sun. For those of you who like to sit in the sun, there were plenty of sun loungers with padded cushions to sit round the lovely pool. Also, there was a delightful covered area with a retractable cover, and a fantastic BBQ area. The BBQ was large and worked efficiently. For those of you who wish to swim, the pool is excellent. As the weather was hot when we went in June, we did not choose for the pool to be heated, and it was plenty warm enough for us. The retractable cover area of the pool was not needed, but I can imagine it would be great to have if the weather was not good. With the music and lights round the pool, it felt special. The warm outside pool shower was fantastic. We felt the lay-out of the Villa was very good, as the bedrooms were all away from the social areas, so, if some members of our party wanted to go to bed while others still wanted to party, the sound did not carry. I have to say that I can not believe one of the reviews shown above from 'lumsdo 1981' I can not comprehend that they stayed in the same Villa! I can only assume that they got off on the wrong foot. There was no question of us having to cut back on air conditioning, but, obviously, if the party had have left the dining room open to the garden with air conditioning blasting out all day, then it would be very expensive. Our party consisted of 4 couples in their 50s and 60s, and we could not have chosen a better villa. However, there were facilities that we did not use which would have added to a holiday for families (swing, slide, pool table, play station etc). Also, for all ages, the 'library' was stacked full of DVDs, books etc. I would recommend this villa to any group of people.
- Mayo 2011
- Alberto Lopez
- “Superb experience at Costa del Sol”
- We were not sure since we booked by email and you know many times the real thing does not corresponds to what it is shown at the web page.... But when we arrived there I have to say that everything was perfect... The owners hospitality was fantastic, the property superb, with everything you can think about... Heated swimming pool, barbacue, nice garden where the childrens really enjoyed, fantastic porch, full equipped rooms (all of them with TV), pool table, entretainment, great kiktchen... But the best of all: whatever you need you just ask for it and get ready to enjoy! Very well located close to the beach, nice restaurants... Next year I will repeat for sure!
- Julio 2011
- Trygvelor (Oslo)
- “Excellent choice”
- We found this villa to be an excellent choice for us, and Francesca, the owner, was easy going, friendly and professional. We loved the San Pedro-area, and the fact that both the beach and San Pedro was within walking distance. Very nice and cozy garden and pool-area, and both the kids and the adults had a great time ..
- Junio 2011
- Patricia (Dublin)
- “Most fabulous villa on the costa del sol!!”
- We spent the most enjoyable week in Villa Turrion, there was a friendly and professional service from the villa owners, the house is close to both the beach and the beautiful town of San pedro, the villa was immaculate throughout with free local calls to all taxis, restaurants etc. The photos of this villa online do not do this villa justice, it is beautiful! The villa owners are at hand if you need anything and couldn't have offered more, will definately be using Ms Turrion's agency again. Cannot find fault with this Villa, Thank you for a magnificant stay!
- Joey ( Madrid)
- Junio 2011
- “Luxury Villa on a perfect location, excellent service”
- What a fantastic villa! Wish we had stayed longer, it was a very relaxing experience for us. The villa is very spacious and light and we fully enjoyed the private pool, the terraces and the well maintained garden. The beds were very comfortable and fresh linen was provided. The bathrooms and kitchen were impeccable! The owner is a charming lady. She welcomed us very friendly and immediately made us feel 'at home'. Thank you! We will certainly come back.
- Review Submitted: February 18, 2010 Date of Stay: May 2009
- ChristophH Oostmalle, Antwerp, Belgium
- Greatest Holiday Villa Ever
- We've been going on holiday with the same group of people (10 persons) for many years, always trying to rent a satisfactory villa. With Villa Turrion we found a holiday home that completely meets (and even excells) our needs and demands. Our own private little domain, plenty of space, loads of toys and devices to entertain the kids, and -last but not least- a villa that's very well kept and furnished with all the equipment one could need. Where we booked another villa each year in the past, we all completely agreed on booking Villa Turrion again for our 2010 holiday as we can't imagine to be able to find a better Holiday Villa for our yearly holiday.
- Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities, Romantic Getaway
- Bill2 Darien, CT, USA
- Review Submitted: February 24, 2010 Date of Stay: November 2009
- The Perfect Family Villa
- In the spring of 2009, my family was looking for a Thanksgiving getaway spot that would be warm, inviting and comfortable. We found Villa Turrion through the Internet and it exceeded every expectation. My wife and I were joined by our four grown children,m their spouses and our five grandsons and we have ample room for all. The village was welcoming and the people so friendly, you woukld think we had been resident there our whole lives. Because of the heated enclosed pool, the swing set, and other amenities, there was something in the villa for the entire family. The rooms were well decorated, well-maintained, furnished with everything we needed for our stay, and virtually soundproof (very important with three infants in the house). What began as a family Thanksgiving turned into much more when my older son proposed to his girlfriend in September and they decided to make their visit to Spain the occasion of their wedding. A nearby hotel furnished every necessity for the wedding and we even managed to squeeze a member of the wedding party into the Villa for a night.
- The beach was within easy walking distance, evemn for the children, and, while the water was a bit chilly in late November, we were able to lounge on the sand comfortably while the children played. We enjoyed a number of excellent nearby restaurants and also made the Villa our base for easy day trips to the Alhambra, to Tangier in Morrocco, to Gibralter and to Malaga.
- The cost was reasonable and Sra. Turrion was responsive to all our needs. The brochure and pictures very accurately portrayed the Villa, but did not do justice to the grounds. Eating lemons and Pomegranates from the garden was an unexpected pleasure. We would recommend the Villa very highly and hope to revisit it in the future.
- Recommended for: Age 55+, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children
- Katyfro Washington DC, USA
- Review Submitted: February 19, 2010 Date of Stay: September 2009
- Amazing holidays!
- We stayed at Villa Turrion in September 2009. We were a group of five adults and two 2-year old kids. We loved the house from the very first minute. It's very cosy, with a nice territory, which has a swimming pool, dining area and a playground for kids. The villa is very well maintained. All rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. We also had a gardener coming every day to clean the territory and the pool. Owners were very nice and friendly, and were always available whenever we needed their help or advice. The house is very conveniently located: about 3-5 minutes walk to the beach, and 10 minutes walk to the town. You can also drive or take a bus to the nearby Marbella and Ronda.
- We highly recommend this villa for anyone who wants to have a relaxing vacation on Costa del Sol! We never regretted our choice and look forward to staying there again!
- Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway